Research Like a Pro with DNA
Research Like a Pro with DNA by Diana Elder, Nicole Dyer, and Robin Wirthlin
Would you like to use DNA evidence in your genealogy research? Do you have thousands of cousin matches, but no idea what to do next? Perhaps you have found some evidence to support your theories but are not confident in your conclusions. You will:
- Learn a step-by-step method to organize & use your DNA test results to find & confirm ancestors in your family tree.
- Learn to incorporate DNA with documentary evidence.
- Study the methodology, then apply it in your research by completing provided tasks.
- Group and evaluate your matches, diagram descent from common ancestors, plan research steps, track correspondence and research in a log, and write a report incorporating DNA evidence.
- Practice using work samples and included templates.