Family Medical History Charts
Why investigate family medical history?
- To identify family members with higher than usual chances for heart disease, stroke, high blood pressure, cancer and diabetes
- To provide information about risks for rarer conditions caused by single gene mutations, such as cystic fibrosis & sickle cell disease
- To keep your family health professionals aware and up-to-date
Includes 19 sheets of charts for:
- Immediate family (spouse, children, parents, siblings, half-siblings)
- Paternal family (all grandparents, great-grandparents, great-great-grandparents, etc., plus all aunts and uncles on your father’s side)
- Maternal family (all grandparents, great-grandparents, great-great-grandparents, etc., plus aunts and uncles on your mother’s side)
- Cousins on both sides to the Nth degree!