Archival Tissue Paper
Contains 25 sheets of 24″ x 36″ tissue, folded flat.
- Excellent for wrapping and storing:
- Linens, clothing (including wedding gowns and veils, christening gowns, historic uniforms, etc.), lace, porcelain, china, crystal, Christmas ornaments, dolls, collectibles.
- Protein-based materials: silk, wool, leather, fur, hair, feathers.
- Silver and other metals, as it retards tarnish (passes the TAPPI T444 silver tarnish test).
- Excellent as interleaving for all photographic prints (color and black/white), watercolors, lithographs, etchings, cyanotypes (blueprints) (passes the Photographic Activity Test ISO 17 18916).
- Acid-free, lignin-free
- Non-buffered WHITE tissue, pH-neutral (6.5-7.2), no calcium carbonate
- Made of high-alpha cellulose pulp derived from purified wood fiber and 25% cotton.
- Does not degrade over time.
- Easily folded/padded/crumpled without creating hard edges.
- Made in the U.S.A.